Updated on : 22-05-2019
Ministry of Agricultural Development & Food Security
To: All Media 20 May 2019
PUBLIC ACCESS OF BAITS ONLINE
1. The public is informed that due to the ongoing upgrade of the BAITS system. BAITS online for farmers will not be available from 21St May 2019 until 12th June 2019.
2. The public is advised to seek assistance for any transaction they may wish to carry out in the system at their nearest Veterinary offices. For permits; animal detail capture and others starting from 24 May 2019.
3. In the endeavor to update farmer/keeper accounts, the public is advised to submit to their nearest Veterinary offices a complete census of their cattle. this should reflect all cattle alive and dead for a particular farmer.
4. The public is informed that during the same period registration of new keepers and brands will not be available to the public.
5. The department will like to apologize for any inconvenience
6. Hoping for your usual cooperation
7. For further inquiries, please contact your local district Veterinary Offices or call toll free number 17755.
L. G. Modise
Director of Veterinary Services
Download: PUBLIC ACCESS OF BAITS ONLINE
|ADJUSTMENT OF MINIMUM WAGES FOR 2019/2020||Annoucement||2019-06-20 09:24:39|
|BOTSWANA MEAT COMMISSION (BMC) EFFECTS P3/KG DROUGHT-SUBSIDY||Annoucement||2019-06-13 11:09:55|
|Import Notification-Department Agribusiness Botswana||Annoucement||2019-06-10 05:26:32|
|Import Notification-Department Agribusiness Botswana||Annoucement||2019-06-07 04:53:17|
|PUBLIC ACCESS OF BAITS ONLINE||Annoucement||2019-05-22 15:47:44|